ahh! I was lucky that it didn't get too hot before i had oliver but I definatly still got swollen. We can't wait to see the little guy! Good luck with the last part of pregnancy and delivery!
you won't post pictures of your cute belly, but you post pictures of your cankles? you make me laugh court! see you tomorrow for swim and pedicure day!!!!!!
4 comments:
ahh! I was lucky that it didn't get too hot before i had oliver but I definatly still got swollen. We can't wait to see the little guy! Good luck with the last part of pregnancy and delivery!
Ahhh!! I'm so sorry!!!! The little babe will be here soon :)
XOXO
OH MY GOSH! I am speechless.
you won't post pictures of your cute belly, but you post pictures of your cankles? you make me laugh court! see you tomorrow for swim and pedicure day!!!!!!
Post a Comment