We took a trip to Newport last week to visit these two along with Austin's parents. Here is our little plaid family outside the Crab Cooker (A Little family favorite, and my first experience...)
While we were there I discovered my dream job. A little corner flower shop. Every time we passed it I tried to get a picture. At night it is even better. Bunches and bunches of flowers crammed and lit up in that tiny little hut. A great eye-catcher! Maybe one day...
We also made a stop at Roger's Gardens, where I was again, in heaven. I could easily work there, too.
We took advantage of the great weather and went to Crystal Cove for an afternoon. Jen decided to feed a squirrel some of her sweet roll, which resulted in a new little friend hovering too close for comfort the rest of the time we were there. I wish I had the video to post. The more you watch it, the funnier it gets.
And what trip to California isn't complete without a visit to the Happiest Place On Earth? (We were too busy cramming in a full day that I failed to take a single picture).
We took advantage of the great weather and went to Crystal Cove for an afternoon. Jen decided to feed a squirrel some of her sweet roll, which resulted in a new little friend hovering too close for comfort the rest of the time we were there. I wish I had the video to post. The more you watch it, the funnier it gets.
And what trip to California isn't complete without a visit to the Happiest Place On Earth? (We were too busy cramming in a full day that I failed to take a single picture).

1 comment:
Roger's Gardens really is AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment