I found my 4th grade project this morning -- Courtney's Autobiography -- and laughed pretty much the entire way through it. I am pretty sure my dad wrote most of it, but this part was definitely my doing:
"I hope I will get married and have at least two kids. I hope I can pass the driving test when I am 16 and my parents buy me a Honda del Sol."
Who wouldn't want a car where the roof can be taken off and stored in the trunk??
Thats pretty funny!! I didn't even know you had a blog! Its been forever!! Scrolled through a little very cute apartment, hope things are going well for you guys :) We need to get together soon.
2 comments:
haha.. now that you are married you can buy yourself a del sol!
Thats pretty funny!! I didn't even know you had a blog! Its been forever!! Scrolled through a little very cute apartment, hope things are going well for you guys :) We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment